Monday, October 17, 2005

Temptations …

Ever been tempted..?? Ever succumbed to temptation??

Today, I decided to go on a shopping spree!
I had made up my mind to be stringent on my purse!
But alas... it took a few very tempting dresses to make my resolve!

This set me thinking!
What’s this vice that mars my resolve.. ??
Its Temptation!
Now wats temptation??

Temptation is an expression developed out of strong liking ness!
When u like something (or some one..if I mite say so!!), u tend to develop a strong force of attraction that has the escape velocity to speed away from your resolve or grit!
This attraction is so mighty that u SEEMINGLY forget issues that mite ve to face!

Tempatation , I feel is a necessary evil to make the earth go around!
If everything and everyone is gonna be tailor made to your grit ..then where is life!
Life holds its splendor when it throws surprises!
Temptation clearly paves way for them!

So am I rite??
Is temptation in a person really needed today??

2 comments:

The Ignoramus said...

are you not saying temptation is necessary as a justification to your inability to control yourself?

and why do you think temptation is necessary to make the earth go round?

Arbit said...

A thing is defined by what it is not..duality.Temptation is a necessary evil...without it you wouldn't know the meaning of struggle or of will power or self-restraint.