Friday, September 16, 2005

WILL GEMINIANS EVEN LEARN TO GET COMMITED ??

Born on june 5th, I fall under the sunsign of Gemini..the Air sign!

Geminans are utterly whimsical nd fickle ..known to be a fun package
They are very good company!
Not to forget ..they re one of the biggest flirts next only to themselves!

I ve every trait of it.. And it reflects in me…..
But there is one miserable trait I love to change

Gemini’s never get easily committed to anything... be it men, art, books whatever..!
Their ever wandering mind...strains when forced to remain stable!!

I love art …art of any form has a patron in me…
my short lived stint with Bhartnatym, music , poetry, writing , linguistics are all reflections of the Gemini in me.
True to the Jill of all trades label…. I went places not exactly with my talent but for learning them!!

Fortunately with parents ready to spend upon my interests I indeed got trained from few of the best teachers … slowly but steadily I was getting noticed for my talents!

So far so good… the trouble arose with the sustenance of the interest!
The interest seemed to wane from its shining full moon glory to nothingness…
The rate of waning depended more on my mood rather than on the complexity of the art form or time! Soon ..i started fishing out reasons to bunk classes…reasons to escape practicing at home …slowly ..The inclination to learn an art bent its head!!
Jus the inclination to master the art had disappeared.. Not the love for the art form!!!

Every now and then..It did sprout up! But I decided not to take the gamble...
I m still awaiting for the day.. I feel….. I can take up lessons ...Less
ons to its completion!!
coomitmnt holds the key to this!!

Commitment …….. Happens when u are ready to do anything! Anything encompasses everything from liking to sacrifices!!

Well... I m being so inconsistent in my commitment quotient.. I wonder... What my stand would be in larger emotional commitments awaiting me in my life!!!
Will my good Stars drop in a bit of sense in me…!???

Hey wait… I can no longer commit myself to the topic… here comes the next thought……………….

Well …so why am I linking it to the sun signs……?? What an easy way to justify oneself!!! Do I smell an Attitude issue here??

Next thought……”lemme make a cup of hot coffee. or kaapi !

6 comments:

Prakash said...

Supera sonna push!!!
Same gemini same problem here...yenna art form la no interest..more to do with emotional thingy!!!!
anyway future la mukkiyamana commitment la yellam nee stronga irruka wishes :)

Vejay Sarathy said...

hey really.. i being a gemini too.. ur rite ever word of it.. really nice blog.. keep going
i will start a new blog other than the present one..with a different genre!

Arbit said...

Excellent post suha...can completely identify with many aspects that you relate including flirting.

Boopalam said...

god... this is classic.. i rolled over reading this post. Esp the mention of.... 'I can no longer commit myself to the topic'

Am weak on sun-signs, so no clue what a gemini is supposed to be. However enjoyed every moment of reading this post,

pushkalAn& pattabhiraman said...

curly,
thanks ya! i wonder as to how u stumbled upon this-a old blog post!!

Boopalam said...

as to answer ur question, just decided to browse through ur archive list.. i think i ve read the entire blog, including the previous history... looking for more new posts.