Saturday, September 17, 2005

DUETS Vs DUELS




I happen to meet two of my batch mates from college today. After the regular Vetti kadais ...We got talking about love, lovers etc..


The first thing I asked my friends-both of them are commited ,was “do u miss ur guys ?“ bang came their reply …. “nowazz,, y would I miss him ? What if I don’t see him every other day! I do talk with him!! So no missing him business!!”

my conclusion :: Remove the song “ evano oruvan vaasikiraam…” from Alaipaayuthae..


The next question…

“Do u fight?? Who starts the fight?? “

their reply … “we fight .. we fight like dogs!! All language rules are grounded!! “
my other friend who was celebrating her 4 anniversary said …. “the first month was the only period sans war…!! Duels were more than duets!! “

my conclusion :: duels were more than duets!!

The question::
“When do your guys get angry???”

Their reply:: “ whenever they want .. For whatever they want!!”
They did explain …
Every time..The fourth ring from their guy goes unanswered……a fight begins~ demanding the reason for delay!!!
Every time… the mobile is switched off…..a fight begins demanding the reason for that
Every time u say “ I m held up with an important work ….a fight begins reasoning whether he isn’t important
Every time .. u say “dad asked me to get home early !”….a fight begins!!

The other reasons they voiced seemed out of the world…I jus started wondering .. if they were in love with a male over 21 ….or whether a toddler around 2.1

Finally ….. I learnt…love laughs for a month….smiles for the next six months… goes grin throughout the following year..
And after a year …. U just need to search for the smile ….!! Its back to business!!


Ultimately:

My friends conclusion::: “ SUHA… NEE MOVIES PAATHU ROMBA INFLUENCE AAGIRKAAA!! AVOID SEEING ROMANTIC MOVIES IF U WANT TO GETOFF THE FILMY IMAGE AND WANNA C THE REAL ONE !“

4 comments:

Prakash said...

Girls make guys bring up a fight. Believe it or not there is only so much some can take in and grind the teeth and go on all for the sake of love, at one point the bubble is going to burst and its usually the guys who do that and the girls just put up a sorry image to make us feel even worse :(.

Prakash said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Prakash said...

[i]"I learnt…love laughs for a month….smiles for the next six months… goes grin throughout the following year..
And after a year …. U just need to search for the smile ….!! Its back to business!!"[/i]

Is that really true love..i wouldnt think so. To me that would be more of attraction and infatuation and in any case i strongly believe love is too strong an emotion, too strong a sentiment to be able to be experienced by a 21 year old..let alone at the age of 18...haha. all that is extra super duper attraction..nothing more than that.

The Ignoramus said...

people need to understand that the growth of love begins with the fading of fake smiles.