Sunday, September 18, 2005

WHY DO U DO THIS TO ME??


I guess this is the sentence is the root of many arguments

Arguments between teenaged children and their parents..Argument between lovers … arguments between husband and wives.. Argument between ur manager and u!!

Each of us need a degree of importance attached to us. More often we want this degree of importance to be explicit. Latent respect / regard doesn’t serve the purpose today !!

I have seen relationships go sour because of the lack of exhibiting one’s love!!

I this world of attractive advertisements… even the most delicate and closest of relationship need EXPLICIT EXHIBITION of affection.
I wonder as to why…..public exhibition of affection has become pivotal in the relationships of heart!!

The only reply I gather is that…. It’s a way of reassuring each other of the love between them!
I recently heard a close friend of mine confide that he broke away with his sweet heart just because he was unable to tell her how much he still loved her!!! And that he did not want her to keep yearning for his coaxy words !

I was just dumbstruck… well, I think.. This relationship should mature with time and the adversities it faces!!
Breaking apart for silly reasons like “ degree of importance “ factor ..Actually mitigates the worth of going further in that relationship!

So next time u ask ur beloved one “ WHY do u do this to me?? ?? “ ..kindly think .. is the havoc really needed!!





1 comment:

Prakash said...

am reminded of aa-aaah.
going to see the movie soon..hopefully by tonight...but in the trailer the heroine asks why are you doing this to me and
phat!! comes the reply, "because i love you dii" and then the most romantic song i have ever head...
So what i want to say is...when somebody asks you why are you doing this to me, it provides the most telling oppurtunity to make the most telling statment :D