Monday, November 28, 2005

Thoughts-Venture

often, i m find myselff thinking about something or the other that is in total irrelevnce with wat i should be doing at that moment.
its jus a maze of thoughts ...but it happens for good.
Its through the adventure into the maze of thoughts, i apprise myself. ...a Self apprisal or rather crudely put a self realisation.
i ve never missed any oppurtunity to guage myself be it by myself or thru others.. ..
"wats ur opinion on me...?? " is a questioni repeat often to my friends ......and more so even to myself..
i luv to hear things from the lion's mouth!!!! rather than assuming wat exactly others might think of me..

but one of the rudest shock this thought venture gave me forced me to blog up this no matter how late i make it hme!!!

"Selfishness" this is the biggest accusation.. the thoughtventure graced me with..
in the name of trying to know wat i think and wat other think of me.. i think i ve grown a bit too self conscious..
this self conscious nature mite be a camouflaged self centric nature!!!
well.. i neither could reason out...the reason for my self conscious nature ..nor can i accept that i m self centric..(mayb i m really not)..
but this thought stream has held my thoughtventure still today!!

well... i m left here..sticking onto another maze ...is it perfectly alrite to try to know wats happening around u abt!!! or is any attempt to realise an unhealthy character trait!!

well.. .as i was abt to sign off this post .. i glanced thru this post..gosh... how many 'I's ,'Mine's, i ve used..
hmm.....!!!!!
:)

4 comments:

The Ignoramus said...

when we met that day itself, i felt this about you... that you are self conscious. it is both good and bad.. depends on to what extent.

in any case, i suggest u join some classes to improve your english. you seriously need to improve. So many typos, and grammar errors. Sorry to keep telling this again and again. It may hurt, but I choose to tell you, because it is important for you to improve your english.

Arbit said...

enna ma romba sms pannareya..adhudan words konjam skewed a irruke...Self concious.. who isn't..but it varies..u can mould ur character such that u r not affected by what people say..will take time..
To quote Feynman:
"What do you care what other people think"
To quote Hoard Roark on a reply to a question on what he thought of someone:
"But I don't think of you"

Naren Balaji said...

Actually, the very question "What is your opinion about me?" gives rise to the feeling that you are too self-conscious!
IMHO, Self-Consciousness is not bad at all!
Infact, why at all should you bother about other's opinion about you?? Infact, such opinions might confuse you!
Btw, the post is rampant with spelling mistakes & typos... may be u were in a hurry to post this one!
Also, it is from the horse's mouth

Hopeful Indian said...

Maybe you can ask questions about yourselves in passing or as a side topic and you would be ok. Otherwise being obsessed with what others think of "you" translates into a kinda obsession with society and your standing in society which is nothing but your ego?

Hope you are able to make out what you wanna do. Have a great weekend!
Vijay (http://spaces.msn.com/members/sillygloop)